These products are suited to fluidized or moving bed tank systems. These are also called “Biofilm Reactor (MBBR)” systems and are used for the treatment of water and wastewater.
Self cleaning due to turbulence
Due to the turbulent movement of the bio filter media in suspension, the filter medium is Self-cleaning, requiring no maintenance. This allows the filter to reach optimum effectiveness without the disturbance of periodic maintenance, avoiding unnecessary loss of bacteria within the filter. This allows stable, low levels of ammonia and nitrite within the water.
The first few of these products are similar to the patented Kaldnes media used in fish farming and waste water treatment. The design creates an environment for effective nitrification to take place. Water flow is created by aeration that circulates the media throughout the vessel.
This high surface area of these products translates into a small physical area needed for the bio filtration unit.
Media volume needed
With good turbulence and aeration, a feed rate of between 0.25kgs and 0.75kgs of 40% protein food per day requires 50 liters of media.
Materials : HDPE
- Rapid carrier biofilm formation mechanism
- Larger effective surface area, obtaining more microorganism
- By biofilm decomposing technology, saving sludge return process
- Super decarburization, ammonia nitrogen removal capacity
- Lower energy consumption, saving space and shorten technology process
- Excellent resistance to shock load performance
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Long service life
- Project title, the amount of upgrading sewage treatment plant
- New sewage treatment project of MBBR and BAF process
- Biochemical treatment of reclaimed water
- River nitrogen, phosphorus removal
- Aquaculture in removal of ammonia nitrogen, water purification
- Biological filler biological deodorization tower
|Hole Numbers ||Bulk Density |
Services life (years)
|12 X 9 ||4 ||120 ||0.96-0.98 ||>800 || |
|11X7 ||4 ||135 ||0.96-0.98 ||>900 ||≥20 |
|10X7 ||5 ||140 ||0.96-0.98 ||>1000 || |
|16X10 ||6 ||120 ||0.96-0.98 ||>800 || |
|25X10 ||19 ||95 ||0.96-0.98 ||>500 || |
|25X12 ||19 ||95 ||1.02-1.05 ||>500 || |
|36X18 ||19 ||70 ||0.96-0.98 ||>350 || |
|5X10 ||7 ||250 ||1.02-1.05 ||>3500 || |
|15X15 ||40 ||175 ||0.96-0.98 ||>900 || |
|25X4 ||64 ||135 ||0.96-0.98 ||>1200 || |